Mix it up tonight and try something new. This can be made into a dessert pizza by just taking the Prosciutto off. Cut into squares and it makes a great app too! Make it easy and start with a premade crust. We used a crust we had from a fundraiser, however we do suggest a thinner crust.
We did spice the pears prior to adding them to the pizza, which added another layer of flavor. Next time I would slice the pears a bit thicker and add more.
Pralines – we did CRUCH the fuck out of them, but suggest leaving the pieces a bit bigger (says mark).
Brie – We highly suggest getting the same spread.
Mozzarella – people usually choose the larger mozzarella for the pizza but we went with the pearls so we could spread it out more evenly, this was perfect!
If you are not able to get your hands on some store bought pralines… then try making these at home. You can make in the crockpot or the oven and they are super simple!!!
Prior to pitting the pears on the pizza you want to spice them. Heat the oven to 400. Line a pan with tinfoil. Slice the pears on the thicker side, brush the pears with olive oil and sprinkle with pepper, nutmeg and cinnamon. Toast in the oven.
praline pear pizza – malarkey style
- 1 pre-made crust
- 1 container brie – spreadable
- 3 slices prosciutto – chopped
- 1 pear sliced thick & spiced
- 1/2 container Fresh mozzarella pearls – sliced
- 1 handful praline pecans – chopped
- drizzle balsamic glaze – drizzled
- Spice the Pears – pre-heat oven 400° – slice the pears thick, brush with olive oil, sprinkle with black pepper, nutmeg and cinnamon, toast on tinfoil line panned in the oven
- Mozzarella balls – slice thin
- Pecans – crush into chunks
- Prosciutto – chop into chucks
- Pizza – we like to pre-heat the pizza and toast it a bit before adding the toppings.
- BRIE – Spread it on the pizza – NO SAUCE ON THIS PIZZA
- PECANS – sprinkle
- PEARS – lay them on the pizza
- PROSCIUTTO – lay them on pizza
- MOZARELLA – sprinkle them on
- bake as directed / until cheese is melted and crust is brown
- Balsamic – add glaze when served
- * hot honey can be drizzled
- * Arugula is a great addition
THANX FOR STOPPING BY…
Subscribe to the blog for daily…. Inspiration, motivation, sarcasm, recipes, malarkey tips, shop with me posts, cleaning tips, national days and many more shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Collect moments… celebrate the little things. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE RECIPES…
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!