A tasty low carb snack that is easy to make. These were made because I was craving breadsticks with cheese. It totally did the trick.
Pepperoni Bites – Low Carb
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella & Provolone Cheese – Shredded
- 1/4 cup Gruyere Cheese – Shredded
- 6 slices Turkey pepperoni
- sprinkle Seasonings to Taste
- Preheat oven 400 and line cookie cheese with parchment paper
- measure out the cheese and mix together
- slice the pepperoni and microwave for 20 seconds – dab the grease off
- 1/2 tablespoon of cheese will make 11 crisps.
- scoop the cheese on to the parchment paper in 11 piles and flatten
- sprinkle with seasoning
- add the pepperoni 1/2 to the top of the cheese
- bake in over for about 3 to 4 minutes depending on your crispy desires.
- * if you take out a bit early you can fold them over
THANX FOR STOPPING BY…
Subscribe to the blog for daily…. Inspiration, motivation, sarcasm, recipes, malarkey tips, shop with me posts, cleaning tips, national days and many more shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Collect moments… celebrate the little things. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE RECIPES…
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!