Hoping to inspire myself and maybe others to be healthier, one day at a time. Striving to reach the goals I have set for myself and the bathing suit I bought too small (intentionally). It’s true – it gets harder to loose when you get older. Not impossible, but harder! Going to plan ahead but take it day by day to reach my weight loss and wellness goals. It’s time to rebalance the scales by changing my bad habits into good habits.
It does seem like I am wandering around with this weight loss from time to time. I can start the day / week / month with an amazing plan and then life… sends me down a different path. Going to do my best to wander within some guidelines this time.
NO GYM!! I am doing this with NO GYM. My day changes from day to day based on the family and I do make time for myself, but AFTER the family. So the gym just does not work for me. Also, I do not do HIGH IMPACT exercises… mostly walking and focused exercises.
THE WEIGHT LOSS PLAN
Alright the plan is 88 days / 12 weeks I would to loose 30.80 pounds. This comes out to be about .35 daily or 2.56 weekly. This seems doable. I know initially it will be easy to drop a few because I have been eating like shit. After the 1st week it will get harder. Summer is around the corner – time to buckle down.
DAY 3 – 86 days to go
Mac and Cheese – so proud of myself not eating it out of the pot while dishing it out to the kids last night. These little cheats add up and I already cheated with sweat-tart hearts (just 5 of them). I stuck to the plan and fasted after 4pm. I did find myself picking up a protein bar just to eat it around 4:30 but reminding myself I didn’t need it, I was definitely eating it to eat it. Fasting after 4pm is easier when you have a plan for the evening.
DOWN 1.8 from yesterday and down 5.2 from the start of this journey (2 days).
FOOD PLAN FOR THE DAY
- Celery Shake – fully loaded (I need to pre measure seeds for the week to make it easier)
- Water – I drink around 11 cups a day. The water calculators says I should be drinking 14. I am going to increase my water today to 12, but I count the celery juice.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – need to throw 2 tablespoons into one of those waters before big meal today.
- Egg Wrap
- Protein Bar – changed this out for a keto bar
- Fasting after 4pm
- Calories – 1000 – trying to keep to 1000 for today
- Carbs – going to keep them low – cause they like to stick right to my ass – which I am trying to walk off!
- The plan above is the plan for the day – I entered it into the app and on paper this looks good – in the app – the carbs are way high!!!! The celery juice alone is high carbs. Wait.. I did not subtract the fiber!!! Alright after I took away the fiber it was literally half the carbs! Still a bit high. The bar in the afternoon I am going to replace with a keto bar for lower fiber. That dropped the carbs to the 20s!!!
EXERCISE PLAN FOR THE DAY
- Hula Hoop – during the day
- Hula Hoop – evening
- Arms – Find a good 5 min video
- Leg Machine
- Leg Exercises
DAY 2 – 87 days to go
YES!! I knew it would melt off the 1st day. Down 3.4. The plan is for 2.56 for the week (28th) so looks like I am ahead of the game, SCORE!
Food Plan: Green drink, chicken sausage and a protein bar.
EXERCISE… plan for the day
- 20k steps for the day…. really I did 21k
- 100 sit ups… 101 completed 🙂
- hula hoop – weighted – link for hula hoop – did it 2 times 20min each
- arms – weight – morning and evening
- leg machine and leg exercises – YES!
- Sauna – almost fell asleep in it
DAY 2 For Real….
BREAKFAST – Made the celery juice, busy morning but made it happen. I really need to measure the seeds out and wash the celery for a week at a time.
LUNCH / EARLY DINNER
I am planning on fasting for the rest of the day after this. I might… might have a small keto bar later with a mineral water later. Playing it by ear.
Chicken sausage with cayenne pepper and cilantro.
Spicy Chicken Sausage
- 2 links Publix – Greenwise – Italian Sausage
- 1 tbsp.. Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Cilantro
- Coconut Oil – heat up the coconut oil in a skillet
- Slice the chicken sausage up and add to the pan
- Add the Cayenne Pepper & Cilantro
- Heat to a bit of a crisp and serve
DAY 1 – 88 days to go
Why not start on a Monday, FUN!!! Eating plan today will be a bit of a fast because I have been loading up on carbs for a few days or so and can use a day to reset myself. Lot’s of work to do 30.80 pounds to loose before the middle of May.
Morning – Started off with my special green juice which is fully loaded, it takes me hours to drink.
Afternoon – Bar and Coffee
Water through the day… about 11 glasses of water.
Cheat – 4 French fries (might have really been 6)
Night – Keto Bar, this is the perfect size with a mineral water while in sauna.
- 21k steps for the day
- 100 sit ups
- hula hoop – weighted – link for hula hoop
- arms – weight
- leg machine and exercises
THANX FOR STOPPING BY…
Subscribe to the blog for daily…. Inspiration, motivation, sarcasm, recipes, malarkey tips, shop with me posts, cleaning tips, national days and many more shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Collect moments… celebrate the little things. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE RECIPES…
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!