Thai Beef Basil
This quick and easy Thai dish is packed with flavor. The hardest part about tis dish is finding the Thai Basil and choosing what to serve the meat with. Enjoy!
Thanx for stopping by… make certain to like, share and subscribe. Check out the home page for other quote pages, Recipes, Shopping Ideas, Breakfast Reviews, Restaurant Reviews and our other shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
What to serve with Thai Basil
- White Rice
- Lo Mein
- Fried Rice
- Chow Mein
- Cauliflower Rice
- Broccoli Slaw
- Steamed Veggies
Thai Beef Basil
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tbsp ginger minced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 1/2 cup beef broth – low sodium
- 1 teaspoon Soy sauce – low sodium
- 1 pound Flank Steak
- 1/2 red bell pepper – sliced thin
- 1/2 red onion – sliced thin
- 1.5 cups Thai basil
- prepare the first 9 ingredients for the marinade
- marinate beef – about 30 minutes
- cut the veggies while you wait and heat the oil
- sear the beef in oil about 3 minutes – set aside
- sauté the veggies about 4 minutes
- toss the beef back into the pan with veggies
- simmer together for about 4 minutes
- Thai basil – toss it in and cook all together
- serve immediately
- dish it out – I like mine cooked with the veggies but I serve it for myself with just the meat.
Thai Basil Substitution
- Italian basil or fresh mint – but it just will not have the same flavor
Thanx for stopping by… Subscribe to the blog for daily…. Inspiration, motivation, sarcasm, recipes, malarkey tips, shop with me posts, cleaning tips, national days and many more shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Collect moments… celebrate the little things.
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!