How to make biscuits in the waffle maker, camping style
Pack up your tent and waffle maker, we’re going camping. Here is how to make biscuits in the waffle maker! Of course you can do this at home. However, it was cool to do this while camping. It made a decent amount and was great for sharing for our group breakfast. Scroll down and you can check out the cool at home camping play set for the kids.
Thanx for stopping by… make certain to like, share and subscribe. Check out the home page for other quote pages, Recipes, Shopping Ideas, Breakfast Reviews, Restaurant Reviews and our other shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
How to make biscuits in the waffle maker
Going camping can be cool if you are prepared properly. We decided to take the kids to meet up with family in Alabama. We stayed at Jellystone in Alabama because they have camper sites, tent sites as well as cabins, something for everyone. There was no way I was staying in a tent like the kids, so cabin it was.
Of course we overpacked that’s what happens when you bring a disco light and a waffle maker! What is the strangest thing you have brought camping?
Waffle Maker Biscuits & Gravy
- waffle maker
- 1 cans Pillsbury Grands
- 2 packs Gravy Mix
- 1 package Sausage
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup Cream
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- cooking spray
- We used the burner and the camping pot opposed to a skillet
- cook the Sausage – chop as you brown – set aside when done
- boil water for gravy and stir in pepper and gravy mix
- cream stir in once the gravy mix has been all mixed in
- add in sausage, let it sit on low while you make the biscuits
- turn on waffle maker and let it get hot – low to medium setting – you will have to play with this a bit based on your waffle maker – I would test one slice first.
- cut the biscuits into 4 pieces
- spray the waffle maker
- cook for 2 minutes
- not everyone loves sausage gravy (crazy I know) so bring some other options
- maple syrup and some snow (powdered sugar) or sprinkles
- chocolate for dipping
- fried chicken or chicken nuggets to make sliders
- jelly and jams to spread on the waffles and maybe some cream cheese
Goodness I look scary here.
Thanx for stopping by… Subscribe to the blog for daily…. Inspiration, motivation, sarcasm, recipes, malarkey tips, shop with me posts, cleaning tips, national days and many more shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Collect moments… celebrate the little things.
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!