Snowman Cupcakes – THE CUTEST!!!
These Snowman cupcakes are the CUTEST!! They were so fun to make. I made them for the kids classes one year. However, this is a great project to do with the kids! Just lay out all the supplies and let them go to town. It will be interesting to see how different they all come out!
Thanx for stopping by… make certain to like, share and subscribe. Check out the home page for other quote pages, Recipes, Shopping Ideas, Breakfast Reviews, Restaurant Reviews and our other shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL
SUBSCRIBE to The MALARKEY blog
Do you want to build a Snowman Cupcake?
- Frosting – white
- Rolo candies
- Melting Circle
- Star Sprinkle for Hat
- Sparkle Gel
- Circus Peanuts
- Thin Pretzels
- Rainbow Belts
- Chocolate frosting
- toothpicks – long if you can
- These instructions are in a certain order… this is the best way to keep the face without smudging it and without the hat fallowing off while you build your snowman.
- Assemble the hat and set aside – use the chocolate frosting on this.
- Cut the rainbow belts in half – the long way – this will make a thinner scarf – set aside
- Circus peanuts – cut for the noses. We used these because Saoirse and Papa love them!
- Frost the cupcakes with white frosting
- Add the marshmallow to the top of the cupcake – use toothpick if needed – either through the marshmallow or behind it to prop it up.
- Attach the nose with white frosting
- Draw the face with the sparkle gel
- Wrap the scarf around the snow "person"
- Pretzels – add the arms
- Plop the hat on top using white frosting.
Inspiration, Motivation and Coffee are great ways to start the day!
These are updated through the week with a little life, interesting grocery finds, Holidays, Reviews, National Days, Recipes and everything in-between.
Check back everyday for more malarkey morning moments…. click the button
Check out these other recent articles… some great ideas and products for the holidays!
Loosing Weight BEFORE the HOLIDAYS!
I am on a mission to drop the weight I gained after the summer and before the holidays. Challenging myself to do it before Thanksgiving and holding myself accountable by vlogging it. Follow my journey.
*side note – not selling anything
Check out this NEW event @ Gaylord Palms resort…. NEW EVENT
Loosing Weight… Making a U-Turn and getting in shape before the holidays
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!