SUBSCRIBE to MALARKEY
BOSTON CREAM PUFF PASTRY
Ridiculously easy and yummy! The pastries are pretty much done for you and the filling could not be more simple. The biggest problem is that they are going to be gone way too fast! This recipe can be changed up a bit and become your own… scroll down to the helpful section.
Thanx for stopping by… make certain to like, share and subscribe. Check out the home page for other quote pages, Recipes, Shopping Ideas, Breakfast Reviews, Restaurant Reviews and our other shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL
INGREDIENTS FOR THE BOSTON CREAM PASTRY
See full recipe below – milk will also be needed.
PREPARING THE PASTRY
Follow the directions right on the package.
Prepare and let them cool while you make the filling.
THE BOSTON CREAM FILLING
The vanilla and the cheesecake make the best filling. Feel free to shake things up a bit and change the pudding. You could do a white chocolate center or maybe banana?
Boston Cream Puff Pastry – easy
- let cool
- 3.4 oz Pudding – instant I mix the vanilla and the cheesecake together
- 1 cup Milk
- 1.5 cups Cool Whip – thawed
- melting chocolate – follow instructions on package
- Pastry – Follow instructions on box and let cool
- Slice each in half when they have cooled
- Make the pudding with the milk – mix well
- Add the cool whip
- Let stand for 5 minutes
- Follow the instructions for melting the chocolate and drizzle
- Powdered sugar is a great option to sprinkle in place of chocolate
- If you burn the bottoms – just slice off
- Assemble these right before serving
- Store in the fridge
- assemble them right before you serve them
- melted chocolate is best but you can also use powdered sugar on top
- substitute the pudding to change it up… for example white chocolate pudding or chocolate… or I guess you could do banana.
- burnt – if you burn the pastry – just cut off the bottom opposed to trashing it.
Inspiration, Motivation and Coffee are great ways to start the day!
These are updated through the week with a little life, interesting grocery finds, Holidays, Reviews, National Days, Recipes and everything in-between.
Check back everyday for more malarkey morning moments…. click the button
Check out these other recent articles… some great ideas and products for the holidays!
Loosing Weight BEFORE the HOLIDAYS!
I am on a mission to drop the weight I gained after the summer and before the holidays. Challenging myself to do it before Thanksgiving and holding myself accountable by vlogging it. Follow my journey.
*side note – not selling anything
Check out this NEW event @ Gaylord Palms resort…. NEW EVENT
Loosing Weight… Making a U-Turn and getting in shape before the holidays
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!