These donut snowmen are fun to make and even better to eat. Living in Florida we are always looking for fun ways to incorporate snow into our daily life during the holiday season. We prefer the donuts over the real thing ay day!
Thanx for stopping by… make certain to like, share and subscribe. Check out the home page for our quote pages, Recipes, Shopping Ideas, Breakfast Reviews, Restaurant Reviews and our other shenanigans. Have a Ridiculously AMAZING Day!!! Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO THE THE YOU TUBE CHANNEL
BUILDING A FABULOUS SNOWMAN
Well this was a bit harder than I anticipated! We made quite the mess… it was delicious to clean up! Fell free to change it up and jazz it up. Use a fire Cheeto for the nose and don’t tell your quests! For the hat… use a bell shaped chocolate. You can add a little frosting on the seem of the hat and sprinkle some snow sprinkles on! Have fun with it!
Donut Snowman – FABULOUS
- powdered donuts
- rainbow belts
- nerd gummy clusters
- candy eyeballs
- mini chocolate chips
- small tube writing frosting
- fudge stripe cookies
- mini peanut butter cups
- Take everything out of the packages and line everything up.You are going to stick the donuts from the bottom up, sticking it through the nerd gummy cluster as you go. If you have a hard time getting it through the cluster, forget about it while you are sticking the donuts. When you are finished cut the gummy clusters in half and stick them in the holes, the gummy should stick to the skewer.* If you break donuts while you are doing this… eat them… these calories do not count!
- FACE – Use the pointy side of another skewer to create a little divot where you are going to put the mini chocolate chip. Put a little icing in it and then stick the chip in pointy side first.Crunchy Cheeto for the nose. I really wanted to use fire Cheetos but my kids are weak!Eyes – little frosting on the backside and stick those babies on!
- HAT – Fudge stripe cookie and then a peanut butter cup, YUM!
- SCARF – Rainbow belt around it's neck and you are done!
- marshmallows in a cup just help him stand and you can use for hot cocoa later (BONUS).
Inspiration, Motivation and Coffee are great ways to start the day!
These are updated through the week with a little life, interesting grocery finds, Holidays, Reviews, National Days, Recipes and everything in-between.
Check back everyday for more malarkey morning moments…. click the button
Check out these other recent articles… some great ideas and products for the holidays!
Loosing Weight BEFORE the HOLIDAYS!
I am on a mission to drop the weight I gained after the summer and before the holidays. Challenging myself to do it before Thanksgiving and holding myself accountable by vlogging it. Follow my journey.
*side note – not selling anything
Check out this NEW event @ Gaylord Palms resort…. NEW EVENT
Loosing Weight… Making a U-Turn and getting in shape before the holidays
ZERO F***S. This would be my number one parenting advice. Listen and gather the advice of others but you need to do what works for your family… you do you. Stay strong and figure it the f*** out! Subscribe to the blog – today!
Follow us as we celebrate life…
My name is Tabitha and this blog is about my family and our life. We are always looking for inspiration and nonsense to keep us going… one day at a time… one celebration at a time. I am just another mama with no sick days and no days off trying to juggle family, life, wellness, getting dinner to the table while raising good humans and staying mentally sound.
Stop by the blog in the morning for cup of inspiration.
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order through the links… but you my dear are charged no additional fees… so order away!