My favorite eggs…
Pretty simple and very filling… which is good because the calorie count is higher than you think… calorie count below…
Not every meal looks pretty….
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil – heat up in the pan
- fry egg and flip
- add a serving of habanero sliced cheese on top
- cover and melt
- toast bread – put nothing on it
- cut the bread and put on plate
- pour the egg out onto the plate WITH the coconut oil… drizzle the coconut oil onto the dry powerseed bread.
- ** The bacon was left over from another day… just reheated in the microwave.
Powerseed bread is the best… as long as you toast it!!! click here