Disney Saratoga Springs Resorts is an amazing Disney resort that seems to get better with time. They have upgraded these rooms and it makes for an amazing stay. We stay in the building closest to Springs so we can pop over by walking. We are not all about the buses and the boats right now so walking over to Springs and leaving when it gets busy or starts to rain is just so convenient.
We have stayed in pretty much all of the dvc resorts and right now this is our favorite partially because of the newly renovated room and partially because of the location. This 2 bedroom was so spacious, clean and just plain awesome!
Things we noticed…
- less on the walls
- no throw pillows
- remotes in plastic bags
- bags over the soaps after they cleaned them
- no broom
- new and better vacuum
- trash and recycle are bigger and have a cap on top so they do not overflow
- extra pillows and blankets in the guest room have a zip tie on them so you know they are sanitized
- more USB plugs
- better tub – no jets – deeper tub and no opening to the master bath
- no bar stools on the living room side of kitchen counter
- new collapsible laundry basket
- cabinets above the fridge and stove are not real cabinets anymore
- coffee table has storage and pulls up at the couch
- 2 murphy beds!!!!
Check out our post on Disney Pool drinks and see what’s new….
Looking for some dinner inspiration… check out our recipe on mexican street corn…
If you walk over to Disney Springs…. check out this restaurant – it was amazing!!!!
SARATOGA SPRINGS 2019
Here are some photographs from a Fall 2019 Stay at Disney Springs. This is an updated room.
The living room has 2 beds that pop down. One under the tv and one that is connected to the couch. The couch no longer pulls out. It is a murphy bed that is connected to the wall and the couch.