Tacos… I could eat them EVERYDAY!!!! So I started making this healthier version in bulk. I freeze the servings so when I get a taco craving… I have these at the ready… HEALTHY TACOS!!! I have used the meat in a few different ways… taco’s, flat breads, and lettuce cups are a few. What’s your favorite version of taco’s?
You got this! Make healthy choices!
Keto Friendly Tacos
- 2 cups cilantro
- 2 cups kale
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 cups cabbage
- 1/2 stick butter – unsalted
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2.5 pounds ground beef
- 4 tablespoons super seeds chai – hemp – flax
- grated cheese as needed per serving
- hot sauce to taste
- Butter and Olive Oil in the pan – half of what you will be usingsaute the greensremove the greens from the panmore butter and more extra virgin olive oil into the pan saute the meat add the super seeds inadd the greens back inadd hot sauceENJOY on lettuce wraps
Super Seeds – This is a mixture of Chia / Hemp Hearts / Flaxseed… see end of the post for most details on the seeds.
Unicorn Rainbow measuring cups and spoons – https://amzn.to/2yR7X
Check out this amazing green detox drink….
amazon affiliates may receive some pennies if you order from these links – thanx.