Mexican Street Corn – Malarkey Style – Disney Inspired
Before quarantine I was able to pop into Epcot and experience the Flower and Garden Festival before it closed for 2020. I might add that I am glad I took the day to do this because I should have had 3 months or so with this festival… we did not see this coming… Disney closing is insane. Please enjoy…. Mexican Street Corn – Malarkey Style – Disney Inspired it is amazing. I headed into the kitchen to make my own… here is my Mexican Street Corn Disney inspired recipe. We all have a different versions of this… let me know what you add or take out. Enjoy!
thanx for stopping by malarkey – make sure you subscribe to the blog – follow on fb, insta, you tube and pinterest.
* Pictures – there might be too many from the festival – but you sure will feel like you were there – scroll thru or not – your choice
You will find this recipe is very easy to make. Enjoy on it’s own or as a side dish.
Street Corn – disney inspired – malarkey style
- grill pan or grill
- 4 ears of corn
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 pinches salt – or to taste
- 4 pinches cayenne or to taste
- 1 tablespoon cilantro – shredded
- 1/2 lime
- 2 tablespoons queso blanco – crumbled
- HEAT – grill pan on medium
- MELT – butter in the pan
- GRILL – the corn – all sides
- PREP – the butter spread* melt the butter in microwave and add in garlic – salt and cayenne pepper* mix in lime and cilantro
- REMOVE – the corn fro the pan
- BRUSH – the corn with the butter spread
- SPRINKLE – the corn with as much CHEESE as you desire
- FLOSS – I mean who doesn't need a good flossing after some street corn!!!
Ingredients – What kind of butter do you use?
This grilling pan is amazing – I purchased from Amazon – comes clean so easy!!!
EPCOT FLOWER AND GARDEN PHOTOGRAPHS….
Missing Universal… Check out the Mardi Gras Parade and VIP Crawfish boil… we went right before they closed…